Fashion Fridays: Inside my suitcase

Its Friday, which means I’m linking up with the lovely Kori from The Blonde Episodes.

I’m heading to Boston for the weekend to spend some time with my sister-in-law & brother-in-law.

I spent a lot of time staring at my closet last night & decided that clearly I have nothing to wear.

I wanted to base all my outfits around my leather jacket from Paris, to get some more wear out of it before it turns too cold.

This is the exact jacket, however mine is in a camel color.

The rest of the suitcase is filled with some preppy, classic pieces that (I think) will be perfect for a casual weekend walking around the city.

Apparently I do need to up the amount of colorful shoes in my wardrobe though!

Make sure to check out the other Fashion Friday blogs!

Enjoy the weekend!

polyvore

Advertisements

About The Yuppie Files

Blogger at The Yuppie Files, aiming to bring a little style to everyday life.
This entry was posted in Shopping. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Fashion Fridays: Inside my suitcase

1. Jules says:

I hope you have a wonderful time in Boston! You have some great outfits planned. I especially love the striped sweater paired with the scarf.

2. My kind of girl! Building around the jacket!

3. Susan says:

1. I wish I were going to Boston and 2. I think your packing is perfection. The jacket will pull it all together perfectly.
    Have fun! xo

4. The City Boy says:

i love that leather jacket. I want to get a motorcycle style one. My friend just got a Balenciaga one and its amazing, needless to say.

great picks for Boston!

5. These outfits are adorable! And that jacket is pretty fantastic.

6. Jamie says:

Great outfit choices girlfriend!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day. Even if you don’t have a fireplace mantel to decorate you can create your own mantel or faux fireplace. Antique and salvage stores usually have tons of options to choose from. Thats usually where I find alot of my hidden treasures! =)

7. Kori says:

Perfect wardrobe for Boston. I’m so jealous! I was just there this summer and don’t feel like I got to see everything. Please have a lager at the Bell in Hand. Thanks for linking up today honey! Kori xoxo

8. Jennifer says: