Visions of Sugar Plums

I haven’t joined in for a few weeks but I’m linking up with the lovely Flip Flops & Pearls today!

Yes, I know its only November, but I can’t help but to start thinking about Christmas!

The decorations are starting to come up in the stores & we have to start planning our annual party….

So those are my excuses as to why I found myself on the Hostess with the Mostess blog & discovered this:

I’m obsessed!

I’m trying to figure out how to make it a little less girly (clearly the all-pink is not going to fly) so I can convince my husband that this is what our dessert area should look like!

Any suggestions?

How can I make those swirly lollipops?

And while you’re helping me plan, make sure to check out all the Semi-Wordless Wednesday fun at Flip Flop & Pearls!

Advertisements

About The Yuppie Files

Blogger at The Yuppie Files, aiming to bring a little style to everyday life.
This entry was posted in Blogging, Christmas, Entertaining. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Visions of Sugar Plums

1. pretty pink tulips says:

Oh my gosh….that party is the CUTEST thing I’ve ever seen! The mice – I mean, really. ADORE!!! xxoo

2. Nali says:

Ohhh, that is pretty!

xoxo, Nali

p.s. visiting from Semi wordless wednesday!

3. Ah, that’s such a perfectly girly Christmas spread – love it!

4. Glitterista says:

How gorgeous! Maybe do a few different shades of neutrals/nudes along with the pink? If you do this, please please do a post! What a fab idea. šŸ™‚

5. Kate says:

I want this part for myself! How sweet. I just love the pink!

6. I love it exactly as it is!!!

7. These images are so beautiful! What gorgeous ideas. Thanks so much for posting them. I will be re-pinning these to my Christmas board as soon as I can!

I am always in the Christmas spirit so I loved this post!

Best wishes,
    Natasha.

8. Ruth says:

What a beautiful party theme

9. I’m all about Nutcracker at Christmas … I add a little of the soft blues, mauves/purples and some earth tones … Hope you give it a try … would love to see your photos!! xo HHL

10. Fabulous theme. You can certainly man-it-up with more red and green and gold. I bet you can find a uTube tutorial on making those swirly pops!

11. Vicki says:

That last picture … I die … so beautiful!!!!