Semi-Wordless Wednesday: The Nail Files

I’m linking up with the lovely Daphne of Flip Flops & Pearls, so make sure to check out all the blogs participating this Wednesday!

Not sure if I could get away with any of these or if I’d just look like I belonged on the Jersey Shore, but maybe on one nail?

What do you think?

{Thanks to Kori from The Blonde Episodes for posting this on Pinterest, which got me on this crazy nail kick!)

all images

Make sure to check out all the other great posts on this blog hop…..

</p

Advertisements

About The Yuppie Files

Blogger at The Yuppie Files, aiming to bring a little style to everyday life.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Semi-Wordless Wednesday: The Nail Files

1. Julia says:

I’m not advanced enough for most of those (though they might be cute ideas to bring to my nail lady). I think I would be able to do the polka dots though, perhaps I’ll invest in a dotting tool.

Thanks for visiting and commenting!

Julia

2. Ava H. says:

These nails make a statement ~ you should try them out!

3. J says:

I think these are so cuts, but there’s no way I could pull it off!!

Stopping by from FF&P, have a great {Semi} Wordless Wednesday!

4. so cool! but I agree with J’s comment… i could never pull this off, lol!

5. Kristy says:

You can definitely get away with it! Anything goes during the summer, right? 🙂

6. Vicki says:

I’m a new follower, found you from the FF&P Semi-WW link-up, I loveee all of these nails I think they are adorable, especially the last two, I adore those!!! 🙂

-Vicki http://myvickiliciouslife.blogspot.com/

7. Vicki says:

I am a new follower from the FF&Pearls semi-ww linkup! I adore all of these nails, I especially love the last two!!! 🙂

-Vicki http://myvickiliciouslife.blogspot.com/

8. Stopping by from FF&P!! Oh, goodness LOVE those nail designs! esp. the polka dots and stripes with hearts!!! 🙂

9. These are just ridiculously cute! I say go for it!

I have to say the pink and black ones are my favorite. One of my bathrooms is all done in pink and black with all Paris and French stuff. I love it!

Hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime…

Cindy @ Notes in the Key of Life

10. The City Boy says:

laughing at the jersey shore reference!! haha. I say go for the last picture for sure

11. kim W says:

I just love the pink ones with t he bows! Pinkim from TrulySimplyPink