Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Almost Summer

Photobucket

Its Wednesday, so of course I’m linking up to Flip Flops & Pearl’s Semi-Worldless Wednesday!

School is almost over, so all I’m thinking about is summer and all the things I have to look forward to.

Enjoy!

I’ve bragged about it a few times, but the number 1 thing I’m looking forward to is our trip to Paris!

Catching up on all my pool reads….

Lots and lots of fruit!

Lazy weekends (or travelling weekends) with my husband.

Kristin Chenoweth’s new album

Backyard games.

What are you looking forward to this summer?

images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Advertisements

About The Yuppie Files

Blogger at The Yuppie Files, aiming to bring a little style to everyday life.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Almost Summer

1. Kristy says:

Ohh how nice! Enjoy your trip to Paris!!

2. I just started back to school – so I won’t be having a summer of endless enjoyment this year lol – but I am planning a trip to Toronto this winter – which should be fun and a huge change from the hot Phoenix weather! Lovely pictures – I’m stopping by from Flip Flops & Pearls to say hello!

3. Hannah says:

Found you via Daph’s Wordless Wednesday. You are going to Paris?!? So jealous! I’m teaching a class this summer about Paris at our local Kid’s College program. Have a wonderful trip there! Happy Wednesday!

4. Wes Holland says:

Paris in the summer is going to be amazing! Have great time.

I always look forward to the beach

5. Katy says:

Stopping by from FF&P!

Sounds like you are going to have a FUN summer! We’re currently expecting our first baby in the next few weeks so I think that will pretty much taken up our entire summer 🙂

6. Ah, a trip to Paris…now that is exciting!!!! We are already in full time summer mode here (school ended May 25th) so we are doing lots of swimming and reading by the pool…not to mention time on the beach!

Popping by from Daphne’s SWW to say hi.

7. PARIS!!!! I want to go;)

Thank you so much for linking up & back today,
    happy {semi} wordless wednesday ♥

8. Mags says:

As with everyone else I’m green with envy over your trip to Paris! What could be better than Paris in the Summer? Not much I bet! Thanks for stopping by my blog to share the {semi} wordless wednesday love!!

9. Erin says:

Great post! I love the pics of Paris and the pair of boat shoes. Personally, I’m excited to just be lazy and spend more time with friends and family – savoring every moment is def my summer attitude. Have a good wednesday!

xoxo