The royal sister-in-law has been all over the place lately.
Her style is very close to her sister’s but there is something a little more athletic, a little more approachable that makes it easier for us regular gals to copy!
1. Bright colors tend to be in basic shapes, to go with her classic aesthetic. The bold pop of color looks professional but still crisp and summery when paired with white.
2. Her jewelery tends to be subtle and, again, classic. A gold chain watch is a favorite to add a little glitz to any outfit.
3. Just like Kate, she loves halters and v-neck dresses. Small prints and flowers tend to be her favorite, which is perfect for any summer outing.
4. Pippa tends to be photographed with a favorite bag (she is a normal girl, after all. We can’t afford purses for every outfit!) and goes for neutral tones in roomy shapes to carry around with any outfit.
5. Dark skinny jeans are a must! Especially paired with blouses and blazers.
6. Finally, her footwear tends to be more practical for prancing around Europe in. She usually will wear ballet flats or wedges, so she can look stylish without sacraficing comfort.
images on Polyvore