I love fashion and get most of my inspiration from celebrities.
So I decided to start a new series of “Style Icons”! Not very original, sure, but I think everyone likes to be inspired by those that are famous.
I also wanted to start a blog link, so every other Monday I will be doing a Style Icon post for you to link up to!
Clearly I’m going to start off with my number one icon, Audrey.
The best part about Audrey is that her style translates so well into modern fashion- its so classic that you can dress like her without feeling like you’re walking on the set of a movie.
1. The little black dress is the quintessential Audrey item that looks great in every decade, on every woman.
2. Any Breakfast at Tiffany’s fan will recognize the eye mask- I had to buy one & can’t wait to break it out on a nice plane trip. Practical yet cute!
3. Audrey tended to go for simple, classic looks with not a lot of flash. Her turtlenecks looked sleek because they were fitted. Throw up a ponytail- easy Audrey style!
4. Audrey was very feminine and her dresses tend to go towards small floral prints with full skirts. Very vintage yet popular again.
5. She wears a classic trench in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, which is stylish yet very practical to run around in the rain with.
6. Black flats- these Nine West ones are very Audrey, yet the most comfortable shoes I own. I’m obsessed with them!
7. Black cropped pants were a staple in Funny Face. The tighter fit keeps them from looking frumpy.
8. Audrey was never too flashy so simple studs would be right in line with her fashion sense.
Who are your style icons?
Join in to discuss your favorite icon!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…